Tuesday 19 April 2011

Painful Injection

I stare into oblivion, clueless
my rigid soul lacking an opinion..soul...less
a painful hollow that stands bare
with every side within me, pulling..wanting to tear

The power with which it holds, numbing me,
bringing my will to weaken, not letting me be.
i writh in anguish over it's clasping nature
which threatens to pull down my resilience..

The definition that is torment, ingrained into
every living part that stands with this body,
devastation as it seeks to leave ruin,
leaving me...still..unmoving...begging at it's mercy,
that being like staring into the horizon....
unreachable, unfarthomed but yet attainable

Yet through all this, blow after blow struck,
weakening what is any ray of hope,
that may peek, seeking redemption..a ray....
of light...maybe signifying that the battle is not lost,
but that...is not to be...in my head...maybe..
but i'm going crazy...

It's saddist nature laughing as my grip loosens
to any chance of survival, inhibition filling through my nerves
serving its tastes of pure raw piercing hurt..misery at its best..
my mobility halted as my enslaved nature slowly gives in...
trying to fight its last blows....

Yet all this in vain,
death of a soul unbecoming, the body...
giving in into its detention, a final bow out by what is....
the painful injection...

2 comments:

  1. I remember this one...made me sad then...made me sad now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'painful injection'...i like that.i also lyk that i can relate to this particular piece,..in a more than usual way.

    ReplyDelete