Wednesday 11 January 2012

Element of Surrender

And when I rose...
I saw a new me,
A colourful me.
Imagine me as a ballerina...
My life would be dance
balancing at the tips of my toes would be my art...my expression,
I would love with my dance,
And talk...by my trance,
I would be postured and defined.
Imagine me...an architect,
I would love my work,
Find myself constantly engrossed,
In figures and signs,
Pictures and...heights...
I would see everything in various ways,
Purple shades...
Wait a minute,
I am...an architect,
Who sees everything in living colour,
Atleast...most of the time,
I live for me...with me,through me
And ofcourse...above me.
I live long...and hard,
I live wide and deep...
I live for and with,
I live,and live...and live,
I weave...a web only I can live in,
A web...only I can weave in,
I was deep before,
Now I'm deeper...
Higher and wiser,
Bright dresses...
Long guesses...
Close faces,
And real phases,
Is where I live from now henceforth,
I love my life...in the midst of its demise,
I love my life...in the form of its ways,
I love my life...I love my life,
And when I rise...
I'll see a new me.
Sonia

1 comment: