Saturday 19 March 2011

MY BATTLE.

Its benevolence stares at me
its demeaning nature taunting me
shadowing me as if to haunt
what is left, giving rise to a dilemma.

Its beautiful nature once ensnared me,
the seductive propensity controlling every fibre of my being
the alluring look that it holds blinding
never minding that its taste binding and defining every sense of sweetness giving rise to confusion...

the sensuality that forthcomes with it entangling,
a web of conscious fatality that is hidden behind what it defines,
my mind telling me to get away, but my body yelling for me to stay...
which way will i sway i ask...
giving rise to contradiction.

Interdiction...mind profusion...I cant handle the confusion!!
I'm yelling from the inside, burning on the outside,
caught in between a balancing act,
choosing between desire and ethical technicality,
but what i need is the right tact.

Fact...if i choose desire it may satisfy my craving that keeps growing higher but yet so...
leave me in a quagmire,
if i follow my conscience do what is right, i just might escape with what is my life but lose out on what could be satisfaction in its entire...
...enquire...why not? I'm walking through the fire, delicately holding on to a very thin wire...

I want to leave, want to quit but often i find myself falling onto a path that i seem to struggle on, yet an easier path lies that i can throttle on...bottle up...my feelings...no battle up and win this, will I?
through my...determination? or will it through its vindication, a battle that construes an enigma,
one that proves to emanate with vigour,
so sit tight with me, and watch this keenly... 

1 comment:

  1. "with profuse wonder..i dived in,sought to know..what to show.its a matter of dominion..u have an opinion.does urz count though..in union..?"
    i like this..transparent.i fyl u.

    ReplyDelete