Thursday 31 March 2011

My random thought

Like sand filtering through the hour glass
so my body sifts through everyday life like a mass
Like mystery through manner, manner through mystery
so my thoughts stay inclined with me
Like a baby who is just from being born
so my heart lies, so clueless so torn

Like a fire blazing its flame
so i seek to make my name using my game...
Like coal grounded within the earth, so hot
so my emotions stay locked within...like a knot.
Like a wave surging through the ocean waters
so do the thoughts in my head keep making my mind...alter

Like a sunflower following every movement of the sun
so i follow my dreams and dare them to be....
like a coffin, buried six feet within the earth
so my life has been...trying to bury my past, ever since birth....

Like the sunrise that morning gives away
so does my life begin....a new chapter everyday..
Like a gaze into a beautiful woman's eyes
so will her body..deceive you into believing her lies
Like a dark cloud hanging in the sky
so do the regrets negate my attitudes...often finding asking myself why..
yet like a clarity brought about by a crystal
so my life paints for me.... a beautiful canvas it continues to use
the only thing i brace for is the symbol.....

3 comments:

  1. ..he..u js wait..il comment,letme gather my xctmnt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmhh...intruiging piece! Playful on the surface, yet deep in content and intent...i like!

    ReplyDelete